My boyfriend is the best boyfriend.
He got into a conference that just so happens to coincide with the first two days of his spring break (wherein he is supposed to be visiting me)...and before accepting, calls me to make sure I am okay with it. He is so considerate. (Of course I am okay with it...at this stage of his career, conferences and exposure and networking are incredibly important. This conference will likely be much more critical to his future than two days with me would be. I know this, because I am at the same stage in my career. Also, to be fair, I am doing a similar thing to him--only staying a week with him so that I can get back to the West Coast to go to a conference that is very unfortunately scheduled smack dab in the middle of my spring break.)
Wow, I just realized how long that parenthetical aside was.
Anyway though. The point is that D is incredible. I really can't wait to see him next week. Exactly 1 week and 2 hours from now, to be precise!
I think things are going well for us? I still feel some worry over that. I'm hoping some of the worry will be alleviated when I see him again. There have been a lot of "I love you"s lately though. So that's good.
I don't know if it's possible to re-fall in love with someone but if it is, I think that's what's happening to me. I hope he's feeling that way too.
(P.S. 6 days of no binging!)
EDITED TO ADD: Just for clarity's sake, D is still visiting me for his spring break. His visit will just be 2 days fewer than planned.
Awesome. Simply awesome! It sucks that the time together is shorter than it would be, but YAY for exposure!
ReplyDeleteAlso, SCORE!!!1! 6 days of no binging!! :D
At this rate you two will be taking over the world this time next year. Who knows? I hope that things are going well, and that you have an awesome spring break together.
Sleep well <3
xoxoxo
I hope things go well with D! and kudos on the no binging!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete