Red tide of DOOOOOM which is not unexpected but also not welcome. I dragged myself out of bed and went to class and then promptly came home to take some ibuprofen and have a bit of a nap (although I got distracted by the shiny internets and have not actually slept yet).
I feel like shit. Day#4 of no binging though, and I sure as hell don't feel like eating now. Cramps were so bad during class that I seriously thought I might vomit. Ugh.
Off to drink green tea and doze/do some homework.
I hope your womanlies pass swiftly! The red tide of doom is no fun at all.
ReplyDeletexoxo
I'm still waiting for my shitty red gift to arrive...just glad it didn't show up suddenly and ruin my one fun night out. haha
ReplyDeleteI hope you'll pamper yourself while you're not feeling well. Hot water bottle, snuggly things, tea and movies after homework is done.
Curse those shiny internets! The bane of academics everywhere! D:
ReplyDelete*Hugs* Man, if you were at Otago, nobody would think twice of seeing you walk to class clutching a hot water bottle to your tummy. They'd just assume you were from some stupidly warm climate and keep on walking. I hope the crampage fucks off soon.
Ooooh yay! Jolly Ranchers!! I'm racking my brains trying to remember what you can't get in Oz that we have here. It's been years, lol! Although, Yasi looks like it's going to continue the sediment-raping of the GBR. This thing is HUGE!
http://www.news.com.au/breaking-news/floodrelief/how-cyclone-yasi-compares-around-the-world/story-fn7ik2te-1225998762870
0.0 I stand in awe of your scary flexibility. Ouch, fingers and toes? I swear that damage to hands and feet hurts way more than it actually should.
Have a good sleep tonight. Doing a little happy dance for 4 days binge-free, and cheerleading for number 5!
xoxoxoxo