3/1/11

Ah ha!  Lightbulb moment: I haven't been using my sunlamp.  No wonder I am so down!

An hour of sunshine and an hour of sleepytime (except I didn't actually sleep; I just lay in the dark and focused on breathing) and I feel much better.

Still stressed over things, still too much work, still feeling a little sick...but at least mentally I am a bit brighter.

4 days until D!  :)


*Edit*

D keeps saying sweet things to me on Skype and I am having internal SQUEE attacks of mushiness.  He got wait-listed with a good chance of getting in to a great grad program and I am so happy for him!  It's not the one closest to my school (AFAIK, he hasn't heard from that one yet), but it is about 1600 miles closer to me than where he is now.  Only one day of driving instead of a day of flying.

Happy happy happy happy.  And so in love.  <3

1 comment:

  1. I heard light boxes are cool. I live in one of the top 10 sunniest cities ever, so I def take it for granted that the sun is almost always shining even when I wish it wouldn't.

    And you're totally welcome to whatever comfort I can offer. :)

    ReplyDelete