I am trembling with anticipation for tomorrow.
5 AM start to the day because boat leaves at 6 AM. YES!! Another boat day! E said they got a good catch today, no target species though. They reset the nets and I'm going out with retrieval crew tomorrow. Sooooo all morning and early afternoon on boat!
Then therapy at 3:30, reading analysis due by 5 PM (need to read those papers tonight!), and band practice at 7 PM. Busy busy day.
Also maybe I'll hear from D at some point? I hope?
I'm not taking my phone on the boat; I've drowned 3 phones so far (2 on boats, 1 in flood) and I REALLY adore my current one. So no taking chances with it. I'm leaving it at home. Which means that I won't get to check it until 5 pm at the earliest. And I half-hope D calls before then and I half-hope he doesn't. Because if he calls and I'm not there, I don't want him to think I don't care. (Though I am sure D is more rational than that. Still though.) But if he calls and leaves a voice message, maybe it will give me some sort of clue about how the inevitable talk will go. For example, if he calls me "honey" and sounds happy and ends with "love you", that would be a good sign. If he breaks up with me via voicemail, I will be incredibly pissed. But at least I could get the cry-ey drama out of the way before I talk to him.
It's funny how I can't imagine him actually breaking up with me yet I've somehow decided that it will happen tomorrow. Hello, brain, are you aware that you're slipping into incoherency?
Oh, and I realized today that this is probably PMS week. That explains the binge-urges and the water retention. I'm not helping myself any though--tonight's dinner involves liberal use of spicy sauce, the sodium content of which is higher than any living being should intake in their life. But it's tasty. So I'm eating it anyway.
Keep your fingers crossed for me extra hard tomorrow. No falling overboard, finishing my work, and staying together with D. These are the goals.
don't forget your gloves, and enjoy your boat day! don't let anxiety or anticipation distract you from boat joy. fish fish fishy fish. penguin.
ReplyDeletexo
Lol, you sound so excited about the boat day you make me wanna go out on the harbour! XD Ooooh what are your target species?
ReplyDeleteDear Salix's Brain.
Do you realize you are making NO FUCKING SENSE AT ALL??
Please defrag while Salix mucks around on boats.
Love,
Peri.
Mmmmm, I want super-hot curry now. Or my host mum's cold Soba. It's hot enough to have that shit for lunch now. Yay Autumn! Yay Sunshine!
That squiddy dude is now my background. I'm gonna make a pink one of these:
http://wingedkamui.livejournal.com/207554.html
when I can wrap my head around the pattern. After that, a Klein bottle hat to take over the world in! Muahahahahaaa!
Love you, stay safe on the water <3
Watch out for sharks. ;)
ReplyDeleteTake me out on the boat with you!! Pretty pleeeeease!!!
ReplyDeleteToo much sodium my arse. I consume non stop sodium and hardly any water at all and I'm totally fine.
....
-__-
Catch me somthin' nice?
xoxo