I am SO FUCKING GLAD I live by myself now! I SQUEE-ED so bloody loudly when I saw that in my feed! ^.^;
OMFG econometrics. It's a subject for the masochists I tell you! Give me my nice, friendly Micro any day D: Was that like self-inflicted penance for having no class today? You're NUTS woman!!
OMGOMGOMGOMGZOMFG it seems the Mornington has taken Nachos off the menu! Yippee!! I got a plate of chicken&pesto penne that was intensly flavoursome and ate sloooowly. No binge! :D Spent most of the time trying to convince my niece to eat her vegges. What a mission that was.
My background is currently a bunch of bebbeh octopoids. I'm going to use my leftover hat wool (The candy shop camo stuff) to make Spiral-shelled nautiloids. The great-granddaddies of the modern Nautilus! (Did I say that already?) I wish I could go back in time and do Marine Biology, but alas the Chem requirement would rape my brain worse than the Global Economy section of MacroEconomics!
Squeh! Squiddeh! Imma go make him my background and send non-bingy thoughts your way. Thank you so much!
I am SO FUCKING GLAD I live by myself now! I SQUEE-ED so bloody loudly when I saw that in my feed! ^.^;
ReplyDeleteOMFG econometrics. It's a subject for the masochists I tell you! Give me my nice, friendly Micro any day D: Was that like self-inflicted penance for having no class today? You're NUTS woman!!
OMGOMGOMGOMGZOMFG it seems the Mornington has taken Nachos off the menu! Yippee!! I got a plate of chicken&pesto penne that was intensly flavoursome and ate sloooowly. No binge! :D Spent most of the time trying to convince my niece to eat her vegges. What a mission that was.
My background is currently a bunch of bebbeh octopoids. I'm going to use my leftover hat wool (The candy shop camo stuff) to make Spiral-shelled nautiloids. The great-granddaddies of the modern Nautilus! (Did I say that already?) I wish I could go back in time and do Marine Biology, but alas the Chem requirement would rape my brain worse than the Global Economy section of MacroEconomics!
Squeh! Squiddeh! Imma go make him my background and send non-bingy thoughts your way. Thank you so much!
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOooxoOOXXOXXOOX!!!!