It has officially been one year since I told D about my disorder.
It has officially been one year since I promised not to use laxatives anymore. A promise which I have kept, because I do not break promises.
My stomach hurts and I am not eating today. I wish D were here. I wish everything could just go back to normal. I wish I wish I wish
I keep tracing my tattoo and reminding myself that no matter what happens, things will be okay. I will keep going and I will be okay. Even though it doesn't feel like it right now.
I really don't want this to be over.
I'm proud of you for the no laxative use!!! I know that can be hard! And you're right, things will be okay..
ReplyDeletehang in there!!
xoxo
-Lisa
I am so proud of you for keeping your years promise :) Great Job!!
ReplyDeleteAlso, I just read your last post and I totally do that thing where you prepare for anything and rehearse what to do and say. And I forget if I've actually talked to people or if I just imagined it... haha I thought I was the only one who thought that way.. :-P
Feel better sweets :)
xoxo,
b.