Conference from 8 AM to 9 PM. Overload of information and networking. Fairly good for not thinking too much about D. Yay for distracting fishy information. Very very good for not crying. A few tears this morning in the car on the way to conference. That was it. Also very good for tiring out. Passed out at 4:30 PM yesterday (unfortunate, since I missed the drinky conference social that I flew back early for...ooops) and slept until 7 AM this morning, but I am still a little jetlagged. Or at least that is my excuse for going to bed now.
Longer post tomorrow. Feeling more calm in the brain, especially because I have started making lists and analyzing factors and interactions. That always helps me. This is why I am a scientist.
Love you all. Thank you so much for being here for me. I am overwhelmed.
Scientists rock.
ReplyDelete<3
Waaah! Scientists have the best parties D:
ReplyDeleteJetlag is a bitch, blame it for everything! I think we're crazy for jetlagging ourselves as a nation twice a year for Daylight Saving >.<
'Tis cool. I completely understand why! I'll download it anyway so I can harass you when you're back online. The Boy is on my back to get Skype, no matter HOW many times I tell him I'm not wasting the Bandwidth Skyping people who live in the same city as me. Geeze, talk about enabling!!
Sweet Dreams, Salix Starfish <3
P.S.
ReplyDeleteYou have an award, Oh Awesome One!
http://glueandpieces.blogspot.com/2011/03/versatile.html
<3