4/20/11

Also, fricken' B keeps texting me every five seconds.  I AM TRYING TO WORK HERE.  YOU HAVE ASKED ME HOW MY DAY WAS 5 TIMES AND I HAVE TOLD YOU IT WAS FINE 5 TIMES.

Really I am being very ungrateful right now; I should be happy that someone cares enough to check in on me every night.  But I do not have the time for 3 hours of texts every few minutes every night.  Especially when they are devoid of content.  I have a fricken' essay to write and this presentation for the lab meeting tomorrow (a meeting which I am in charge of organizing) and I have to get all the raw data from last week's boat trips entered into the data spreadsheet and organized, and analyze the acoustics files, and read 3 more papers, AND do laundry and clean my room because it is a fucking mess.  I am not kidding.  The floor is essentially not visible.  TIME FOR YOUR TEXTS, I DO NOT HAZ.

I'm also starting to feel like B only texts me when he's bored or wants to complain about his job.

I feel terribly ungrateful and stressed and cranky right now.  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment