4/28/11

Ugh.  I have a cold.  My throat is killing me.  Hurts to swallow.  :(

Really really hope this goes away by Saturday.

Life is so much less complicated without D in it.  It's stressful dating him.  But it's also stressful not dating him.  And I think I prefer the former stress over the latter.

The best situation would be for us to date not-long-distance.  But obviously that isn't possible.  So second best is to date long-distance.

I hope he's reached the same conclusion.

Blah.  Don't wanna think anymore.  Just wanna go home and sleep.

sad panda

2 comments:

  1. sucks that you have a cold. i hope it heals up fast. maybe hot tea can help you feel better until then. i'm feeling the same way. want to shut my brain off&disappear for a bit. but i've got to clean. so i'll put on loud music&hope it chases thoughts away. stay strong, darling.
    xoxo
    zette

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in a long distance relationship, its hard. but if you really love the person, and they really love you. it'll work. i've been dating my girlfriend 2 years long distance and i'm finally moving to stay with her this fall.we've broken up before but always seemed to find eachother again and fall in love. i'm sure it'll be only a short while before you two are happy again (:
    get well soon
    stay strong
    xx

    ReplyDelete