4/7/11

I ate 1.5 tangerines at tonight's social.  Now my stomach hurts like flippin' hell.  Alright body, we'll go back to soup tomorrow.  Fair warning though--I'm feeding you chunky tomato-pepper soup for the lunch with H!  I'm certain she'd think it odd if I only had broth/miso soup.

In other news, I haven't cried yet today.

I'm taking the evening off and not doing any work at all, since I got through an entire file of data analysis in the lab today.  And did not cry.  Even when J came up to me at the social and hugged me without warning and poured sympathy in front of others so that I had to explain that D & I broke up.  I deserve a little treat tonight.  And maybe an early bedtime.

For Mich.

2 comments:

  1. *Facepalm at the funding people* WTF are they smoking? *Sigh* What does it mean when you 'AP out'?

    Thank you for the colour quiz link! Imma go procrastinate with it for a bit :D

    Also: LOVE that octopus! :D

    DOC here stands for Department of Conservation. Go have a nosey, I've always wanted to work with these guys! The sheer amount of coastline we have and the weird fish made me think of you:
    http://www.doc.govt.nz/

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahahaha I love it!!! I'm making it my wallpaper. <3

    ReplyDelete