Well, apparently J did not think it was an awkward/awful date. He texted today to say happy easter.
D's been on skype all day. Not talking to me, of course. 6 days until the wedding. I'm still being emo about him. :( Love me, D. Love me love me love me. Maybe if I wish for it hard enough, he will.
Thank goodness for FH. He texted to tell me to come to game night at his house tonight. Yay more socialization and not so much moping about D. FH is such a good guy.
Just need to finish writing this essay and reading my class papers...
Oooh are you going to play Magic? :D I like the grow/stomp/burn that is a green/red deck. We MUST play one day!
ReplyDeleteMy first deck was a green/white that has been tweaked to within an inch of it's life. Now if you give it time to build up it will PWN you ass! Lol, I play a much faster game these days XD
Hmmm, just let people know you're willing to take orders for a fee :p Having photos of your stuff does help. They see what you can do and your satisfied 'customers' can rave about your 1337 l<n1tt1ng 5l<1LLz to lure in the reluctant ;)
Lol, first dates are about a 50/50 chance of being tolerable or a total nightmare. Itbecomes more like a 10/90 if you're been "off the field" for a while. Go have fun with the gamers for a bit. Emo hairdos only look good on 13-year-olds :p
Luffles you, I hope you had a good easter! <3