Fuck, guys. Just. FUCK.
Therapist called. She spoke to her supervisor and they want me to go see a doctor. She has the name of one who specializes in disordered eating.
THIS is why I never tell people things. Because they always fucking betray you. I knew I should have kept my mouth shut. She wasn't going to ask; I shouldn't have volunteered.
I am not going to a doctor. I cannot risk having them commit me. I cannot risk anyone in the department finding out about this. I cannot have my family finding out, and thanks to the whole fucking stupid insurance thing with the vaccinations, I now know that any doctors visits WILL be showing up on my parents' insurance plan and most likely with a notification in the mail.
FUCK THIS SHIT.
I said I would consider it. Therapist said we would talk about it next Tuesday when I go in.
If she tries to force this, then I am quitting therapy.
Also, can I note how BULLSHIT it is that she wasn't concerned enough about the binging to make me see a doctor but all of a sudden she's worried about my electrolyte and vitamin levels? Like I don't know enough to make sure my electrolytes are stable and to take my multivitamin every day. I'm not stupid.
**edit**
Okay, yes, I know, professional responsibility and all that. It's not really a betrayal. And if I weren't worried about it myself, I wouldn't have said anything. I'm just sick and cranky and really don't want to go see a doctor.
If the whole lack of appetite and not-eating continues after this weekend, I will go see a doctor though, okay? Just in case.
I cry BULLSHIT on the whole fucking medical world for not giving a flying fuck about bulimia but suddenly getting all concerned when you stop eating. Purging can kill you a whole lot faster then forcing your body to metabolize itself!
ReplyDeleteGood idea to see the doctor if you're still not back top normal by Monday. It may be the grieving process or it could be related to being sick?
I'm a sad panda too at the idea of a crook Salix. Wrap up warm, lots of rest, tasty soups and hot honey&lemon. REAL lemons, not that fake lemon juice shit!
Lots of love and healthy thoughts to you! *Cuddles*