4/5/11

Annnnd the rejection just keeps coming.  No funding for my grant proposal.  If D and I were still together, I'd be less upset about it.  After all, getting that funding would have tied me here for another 3 years.  Now there is nothing at all holding me here once my scholarship runs out, but now that there is no D in the picture, that doesn't matter anymore.

And one of my & D's friends is having a birthday party and he is invited and I am not.  She and I have been friends since her freshman year.  I'm guessing, rationally, that she didn't include me because she knows I won't be in town.  But irrationally I am hurt.

Dammit, universe!  Can nothing go my way anymore??

I guess at least my weight is down a tiny bit.

/whine

1 comment:

  1. Ugh, FUCK 2011! Lets petition for a repeat!

    What are you plans for travel and study now? Gonna come work for DOC? :p

    *SquiddyGlomps*

    ReplyDelete